Twenty years old.
Mad and passionate lover of coffee.
Okay, okay, hi guys!
Here are some things that may or may not be important.
Because I know you're interested.
- I am a girl. Obviously, you may be saying to yourself: why is she telling us this? Well, I am telling you because it is very important. I love being a girl. I am a very girly girl. Okay, yeah, my little brother has a habit of calling me his "big brother", so maybe I'm not always a girly girl. But mostly I am. I'm a big brother in a skirt.
- I live at home. Home meaning a big yellow Victorian house in a small town in New York along with my mother, sister, and brother. Yes, I'm 20 and still living at home. Yes, I'll tell you about that later.
- I love making things. I especially love making things pretty ♥
- I don't date. No way. This doesn't mean I'm a snob, or that I don't like boys. It means I'm waiting for the right man. So until God decides I'm ready for him, there are better things to do!
- I make stupid faces all the time. It's not super attractive. But it's just the way I am. Or something. You'll see.
- I am a huge fan of friendliness, optimism, and positivity. Looking on the bright side is almost always the best choice!
- I love Jesus. This is the most important one. He is my rock. I try to be like him every day, I try! I try but I always fail. That's the miracle of salvation though, every time I mess up, every time he's there to forgive me. It's always been super hard for me to articulate my feelings about my faith, but I will tell you that it is the most important thing. Jesus is the most important thing!
- I'm totally serious about the coffee. Love the stuff. One cream, one sugar, my day is made. My love can be bought with coffee almost.
What about you, anybody anybody anybody? Tell me something important about YOU. Then give me a link to your blog, so we can be friends!
As long as you're not creepy.